Cushing’s Syndrome – Epidemiology Forecast to 2023 is a new pharma market research announced by Reportstack, the leading online provider of market research reports. Epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed prevalent cases of CS in the 6MM, from 32,634 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2013 to 34,573 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2023, with an annual growth rate of 0.59% in the forecast period. In 2023, the US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of CS, with 17,162 diagnosed prevalent cases.
Complete report available at http://www.reportstack.com/product/181632/epicast-report-cushings-syndrome-epidemiology-forecast-to-2023.html
Epidemiologists used data available from Orphanet to construct the 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of CS, Cushing’s disease, ectopic ACTH CS, adrenal adenoma CS, and adrenal carcinoma CS in the 6MM. The forecast provides the age- and sex-specific diagnosed prevalent cases of CS subtypes in the six markets, providing a comprehensive view of CS. In addition, this analysis provided detailed, clinically relevant segmentations for Cushing’s disease in order to improve the management of the disease.
About Cushing’s Syndrome
Cushing’s syndrome (CS) is a rare disorder caused by prolonged exposure to excess amounts of circulating free glucocorticoids, such as cortisol. Cortisol is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands that has many functions in the body, such as anti-inflammatory action, antiallergic action, antianabolic action, and amino acid catabolic action. CS is associated with increased mortality caused by complications due to excess cortisol.
What does the report cover?
– The Cushing’s syndrome (CS) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical epidemiological trends for CS in the six major markets (6MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK). The report also includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of CS, Cushing’s disease, ectopic- adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) CS, adrenal adenoma CS, and adrenal carcinoma CS segmented by age (18 to =85 years) and sex in these markets.
– The CS epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 6MM.
How does this report help you?
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global CS market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global CS market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for CS therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Cushing Market Reports from Reportstack:
Pituitary ACTH Hypersecretion (Cushing’s Disease) – Pipeline Review, H1 2014
Pituitary ACTH Hypersecretion (Cushing’s Disease) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. Reportstack provides access to over 50,000 company profiles and their strategic information like SWOT analysis, pipeline review reports, chemical industry reports, deals and partnerships analysis, merger & acquisition activity and new product launches. Reportstack is also a leader in the field of aerospace and defence , consumer retail research, pharma and healthcare market research reports.
Follow us: https://twitter.com/reportstack ;
Nathan Gold, Senior Marketing Executive
Tel: +1 888-789-6604