During the last months Rhenovia has rendered public some of its research activities and strategic developments around its unique Modeling & Simulation (M&S) via a series of posters, scientific publications and analytical articles that are addressing further developments of Rhenovia’s biosimulation platforms (RHENOMS Hippocampus, RHENOMS Striatum, RHENOMS Cognition, RHENOMS Epilepsy, RHENOMS Huntington’s Disease). These reports highlight the applications of Rhenovia’s technological tools and simulators in two major directions: on one side to accelerate Drug Discovery & Development, reduce R&D costs and laboratory animals and improve efficacy/side effect profiles by taking into account the complexity and multifactorial nature of diseases of the nervous system, and on the other side to provide support to basic research to better understand complex brain mechanisms and functions in a dynamic and integrative manner as well.
– Is LTP an all-or-none phenomenon at glutamatergic synapses? A biosimulation approach incorporating the search for cognitive enhancers
– Multi-scale modeling and simulation of the glutamatergic – Gabaergic transmission: Influence of synaptic parameters on neuronal spiking
– Synaptic efficacy as a function of ionotropic receptors distribution and input activity at single glutamatergic synapses
– Non-parametric analysis of EONS/RHENOMS parametric input/output data before and after LTP induction.
– Why are nicotinic receptor agonists failing in clinical trials? Lessons from biosimulation of alpha7 neuronal nicotinic receptors.
– Development of a striatum modeling and simulation platform to identify treatments for Huntington’s disease
– Modeling of the Nervous System: From Modulation of Glutamatergic and Gabaergic Molecular Dynamics to Neuron Spiking Activity.
– A computational model to investigate astrocytic glutamate uptake influence on synaptic transmission and neuronal spiking.
– Roles of group I metabotropic glutamate receptors under physiological conditions and in neurodegeneration.
– La biosimulation propulse la recherche de médicaments pour maladies rares. Biosimulation propels drug discovery for rare diseases.
– Model Behavior – Biosimulation offers a cost effective way of modeling complex data on rare and orphan diseases, offering hope for drug discovery and repositioning in the field.
– Modeling & Simulation: CNS – Targeted Approach.
We are pleased to share with you these reports, confront data and analyses, and would be glad to evaluate with you how Rhenovia’s approach, technologies and tools can serve you to optimize basic research as well as searches for new therapies for diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system. We would also be delighted to share our analyses with governmental, economic and financial strategists, and investors as well, to better evaluate how new approaches can provide solutions for the major healthcare challenges our societies are confronted with in the next years.
POSTERS, PUBLICATIONS AND ARTICLES CAN NOW BE UPLOADED FROM RHENOVIA’S WEBSITE www.rhenovia.com, sections News/Publications.